HR and Recruiting professionals will learn how to attract talent with inbound marketing at workshops in Washington, San Jose, Boston and New York
Boston – August 23, 2018 – Rally™ Recruitment Marketing is hitting the road this Fall 2018 with a new workshop to teach content marketing strategies and skills to Talent Acquisition and Human Resources professionals so they can learn to attract talent like a marketer. With 9,000 practitioners, Rally is the largest online community for learning and sharing modern Recruitment Marketing. Through educational content and events, Rally brings HR, Recruiting and Marketing professionals together to gain new skills, advance their careers and deliver greater business impact. The workshop is sponsored by Stories Incorporated, TextRecruit, The Muse, ViziRecruiter and Workable.
“Create Your Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook” is a one-day, hands-on workshop where attendees will learn how inbound marketing can help them overcome one of the biggest challenges in recruiting: how to proactively attract top talent, rather than always needing to source candidates for every job. Workshop attendees will discover how to create compelling content for their careers website, social media channels, digital marketing campaigns and talent pipelines that will make them stand out from other employers and elevate their recruiting strategy.
Registration is now open at:
By the end of the Rally Workshop, attendees will learn:
- The 4 essential content categories needed to attract and engage talent, the 6 types of recruiting content that candidates want to receive, effective examples of each content type, and how to map content to the candidate journey;
- Ways to produce employee stories and encourage employee generated content that showcases company culture and values and that tells an authentic employer brand value proposition;
- Techniques to turn 1 employee story into 20 pieces of content so that they’re never scrambling for content to publish and share via email, text, digital and social; and
- How to plan out their content calendar for the next month so they can hit the ground running.
Each attendee will work in-class with instructors to create their own Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook using best-practice templates.
Workshop dates and locations:
- September 5, 2018 – Washington, DC – hosted by Stories Incorporated
- September 24, 2018 – San Jose, CA – hosted by TextRecruit
- October 4, 2018 – Boston, MA – hosted by Workable
- October 22, 2018 – New York, NY – hosted by The Muse
All workshops begin at 9 AM and conclude at 5:15 PM, and include breakfast, lunch and snacks, plus offer a great environment for networking with peers.
- $395 – Individual per person
- $345 – Team per person (for teams of two or more)
- The workshop is approved for 6.25 professional development credits (PDCs) towards recertification from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) and the HR Certification Institute (HRCI).
- Lori Sylvia is the Founder and CEO of Rally Recruitment Marketing. She began her career as an award-winning tech journalist and went on to build industry-leading marketing functions at five start-ups. Before founding Rally, Lori was Chief Marketing Officer of SmashFly Technologies, where she and her team educated the market about modern Recruitment Marketing practices. With Rally, Lori is working across the industry to inspire more people to become Recruitment Marketers to lead the future of talent acquisition.
- Kaitlyn Holbein is the Content Strategist at Rally Recruitment Marketing, where she curates and creates content on Recruitment Marketing best practices for the Rally community. Kaitlyn is also a Recruitment Marketing consultant and practitioner, helping organizations define their employer value proposition and produce content to attract talent.
To see the agenda and learn more about the Rally Workshop: Create Your Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook, visit:
Rally™ Recruitment Marketing is the largest online community where the best Recruitment Marketing ideas are learned and shared to educate and empower you to lead the future of talent acquisition. Rally with us at