RallyFwd™ Virtual Conference on May 1, 2018 to Inspire Talent Acquisition Professionals with Strategies that Humanize the Candidate Experience
Experts from Johnson & Johnson, Southwest Airlines and More to Share Best Practices During Free, Half-Day, Recruiting Industry Event
Boston – March 21, 2018 – Rally™ Recruitment Marketing today announced it will host its first RallyFwd™ Virtual Conference on May 1, 2018 at https://www.rallyfwd.com. Themed “Let’s Humanize the Candidate Experience,” RallyFwd will inspire HR, Talent Acquisition, Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding professionals to improve their candidate experience using modern communication and engagement strategies. Sponsored by Glassdoor, TextRecruit and The Muse, RallyFwd features an opening keynote from best-selling author Jeanne Bliss and expert speakers from Johnson & Johnson, Southwest Airlines® and other leading employers.
Register for free at https://www.rallyfwd.com.
Talent Board research shows that job seekers expect open, two-way communication with employers throughout their candidate journey. RallyFwd will empower practitioners to meet and delight candidates’ expectations through a more authentic and transparent employer brand, more personalized and responsive communication, and more accessible and timely engagement.
“It’s not enough to focus on process improvements to the candidate experience. Employers must also modernize their communication strategies to attract and recruit today’s socially engaged and digitally connected candidates. We’re excited to host RallyFwd in partnership with Glassdoor, TextRecruit and The Muse, and to bring together these dynamic speakers to help create a more human candidate experience across the industry,” said Lori Sylvia, Founder and CEO, Rally Recruitment Marketing.
Jeanne Bliss, president and founder of CustomerBliss, will inspire attendees to humanize the candidate experience through powerful customer experience examples in keeping with her simple standard: #MakeMomProud. Jeanne pioneered the role of Chief Customer Officer at Lands’ End, Microsoft, Coldwell Banker and Allstate. She is a sought-after speaker and best-selling author of four books, with her latest release “Would You Do That to Your Mother?” (Penguin/Portfolio) being published May 8. Visit https://www.make-mom-proud.com to post your mom’s picture and how you make her proud in business.
Attendees will learn strategies and tips from expert speakers in candidate experience, talent acquisition, recruitment marketing and employer branding. These thought leaders will share examples of what works, including their own winning candidate experiences:
- Johnson & Johnson – Trevor Higgs, Director of Candidate Experience, will share the latest results from J&J’s ground-breaking candidate experience, called “Shine,” that aims to eliminate the “black hole” in recruiting
- Southwest Airlines – Shari Conaway, Senior Director of People, will present when candidates are your customers, how Southwest shows heart at every touchpoint
- Lockheed Martin – Charlotte Jones, Recruitment Marketing Leader
- Great Clips – Jared Nypen, Director of Talent Acquisition
- Allegis Global Solutions – Craig Fisher, Head of Marketing and Employer Brand
- Northwell Health – Jess Schuster, Candidate Engagement Manager
- Glassdoor – Mallory Brown, Product Marketing Manager
- Trilogy Health Services – John Turner, HR Tech Analyst
- Employer branding and messaging
- Social media engagement
- Career site personalization
- Application process transparency
- Email marketing
- Text messaging, and more.
Event Details and Registration:
RallyFwd is a free virtual conference on May 1, 2018, from 12pm ET – 4:15pm ET (9am PT – 1:15pm PT). For more information and to register, visit https://www.rallyfwd.com. Unable to attend on May 1? Register to receive a link to view the recordings.