Recruitment Marketing Jobs
Recruitment Marketing is an exciting HR discipline that uses digital marketing strategies to give employers a competitive edge in attracting and recruiting candidates. Find your next career opportunity in Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding, Talent Attraction, Social Recruiting and Candidate Experience here on the Rally Job Board, and lead the future of talent acquisition. Have a job to post? Contact Us
Job title: Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Location: HOME OFFICE, Bloomington, MN, US
Date posted: 7/27/2018
Requisition ID : 1255
The purpose of this position is to help create a dominant employer brand across North America through the use of technology, cosmetology school relationships and in-salon processes. This position is responsible for developing and supporting system-wide recruiting programs that position Great Clips franchisees as the employer of choice for stylists. On your journey, you will have the opportunity to:
• Manage stylist engagement via related social media and online platforms by writing and delivering content on the right channels at the right time.
• Provide input into the Employer Branding strategy for Great Clips.
• Create branded recruiting tools to support the market and salon level recruiting including system-wide and custom branded presentations and materials.
• Manage and provide online recruitment branding and content for the Great Clips career site, social and online jobsites, and recruitment advertising placements.
• Support the involvement of Great Clips franchisees with cosmetology schools by providing events and other key programs to ensure relationships are formed that will generate positive impact and benefit for the company, and Great Clips is positioned as the salon brand of choice within the industry.
• Listen, earn trust, and accept direct feedback from franchisees while building strong, positive relationships..
Job title: Recruitment Marketing Manager
Function: Human Resources
Location: Staples Corporate Center, Framingham, MA US
Date posted: 5/21/2018
Permanent / Contract: Regular
Job number: 1050276
You are an amazing leader. You know how to drive a compelling brand. You know how to engage people. And social anything is your thing. Sound compelling? Great, because we are looking for someone just like you. This is a new role, so it’s full of opportunities. You are a master of creating high-impact demand generation programs to grow a talent network, and in this role, you will coach and mentor others to do the same. You will oversee a team of recruitment marketers, supporting them in driving compelling and impactful recruitment marketing strategies across our key business areas. And data? You love it and use it to learn, adapt, and shift direction needed. You will own Staples social presence related to recruiting and will ensure our employer value proposition is consistent and compelling across our portfolio of digital. You love to work in a team environment where everyone is supporting each other for one common goal.