[Webinar] Evolve Your Employer Brand: Storytelling for Team Value Propositions
The webinar has concluded. Please fill out the form and we’ll send you the recording and slides next week. Thanks!
Do your business partners think that employer branding is just theory, or that it can really help meet their recruiting challenges? To make the strategic impact you want to make in your company, you’ll need to ensure that business unit leaders and hiring managers see the direct connection to how your efforts support their recruiting needs today. Otherwise, you could lose support from key stakeholders. That’s why the next step in employer brand development is to partner across the business to create content and messaging that tells the unique culture and employee experience of each team, business unit and location.
Join Rally and Stories Incorporated on Thursday, March 7, 2019 for a Live Webinar to hear how forward-thinking employers are bringing their team value propositions to life to attract and recruit candidates for hard-to-fill roles and business hiring initiatives. Featuring case studies of BAE Systems and AstraZeneca.
- How to collaborate with business partners to tell their team value propositions to directly support recruiting efforts
- What candidates want to know about teams, and how that’s different from your corporate messaging
- Examples of compelling content for teams, business units and locations, and the recruitment marketing campaign results they’ve achieved
- How to ensure that your TVPs align with your EVP and tell a consistent employer brand story
- Live Q&A with our speakers!
Earn 1 PDC from SHRM and HRCI