[Workshop] Create Your Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook
Feel like you’re always scrambling for content? Not anymore!
Rally™ with us for a one-day, hands-on, interactive workshop where you’ll Create Your Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook for attracting top talent.
This isn’t a conference where you’ll sit quietly and listen to a bunch of presentations! You’ll be working side-by-side with our expert marketing instructors and recruitment marketing mentors to complete exercises in class that will teach you how to create impactful Recruitment Marketing content.
By the end of the workshop, in just one day, you’ll have prepared the fundamental elements of your very own Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook that you can take back to the office and put into action immediately!
Approved for 6.25 Credits!
Plus, receive a Rally Certificate of Completion!
You’ll learn how to:
- Create engaging content for your careers website, social media channels, digital marketing campaigns and talent pipeline
- Produce real employee stories that showcase your culture, values and company’s purpose and that tell your authentic employer brand value proposition
- Turn 1 employee story into 20 pieces of content so that you’re never stuck
- Plan out your content calendar for the next month to hit the ground running!
- Receive a free copy of the Rally™ Recruitment Marketing Content Playbook to use in class and take back to the office (a $195 value)
- Get 20+ best-practice examples, worksheets and templates
- Raise a “Rally hand” to get answers to all your content marketing questions, no matter how big or small
- Filled with opportunities throughout the day to make new connections, collaborate, share and learn from your peers
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks will be provided to keep us well fed and energized (please contact Rally if you have any dietary needs)
- Practitioners in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Recruitment Marketing, Employer Branding and Candidate Experience
- Intermediate to Beginner skill level in Recruitment Marketing and Content Marketing. Whether you’re just starting out and need the fundamentals, or you’re looking to learn the latest tips and best practices and take your content strategy to the next level, our instructors will tailor your workshop experience.
- September 5, 2018 – Washington, DC – hosted by Stories Incorporated (held on Global TA Day!)
- September 24, 2018 – San Jose, CA – hosted by TextRecruit
- October 4, 2018 – Boston, MA – hosted by Workable
- New York City – date to be announced
9:00 – 9:30
Breakfast, networking “Rally style”
9:30 – 10:00
Kick off, get ready to learn!
10:00 – 11:00
The 5 Ws for creating any recruiting content
Exercise: Create a Candidate Persona to understand your target audience
11:00 – 11:15
11:15 – 12:15
The 4 Content Categories and 6 Essential Content Types of the Candidate Journey
Exercise: Audit your Recruitment Marketing content along the candidate journey to create your action plan
12:15 – 1:00
Lunch, networking “Rally style”
1:00 – 2:15
The 4 Subjects of Employee Stories and story formats anyone can produce
Exercise: Create a plan for 1 employee story, and how you’ll turn 1 story into 20 pieces of content with best practices and pro tips for finding and curating content both inside your company and out [PRIZES Awarded!]
2:15 – 2:30
2:30 – 3:45
The Key Elements of Effective Recruitment Marketing Campaigns
Exercise: Build a Recruitment Marketing Campaign for your persona using your employee stories content for your: careers site, social media channels, digital marketing campaigns and email / text messages to your talent pipeline
3:45 – 4:00
4:00 – 4:30
No More Scrambling: Build your Recruitment Marketing Content Calendar
Exercise: Map out your Content Calendar for the next month so you’re ready to hit the ground running
4:30 – 5:00
Q&A and Open Discussion with your peers and our experts – no question is too small!
5:00 – 5:15
Wrap up, let’s Rally to make it happen!
This program is valid for 6.25 professional development credit hours for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 6.25 HR (General) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
Rally Recruitment Marketing is an online community forum where the best Recruitment Marketing ideas are learned and shared to educate and empower you to lead the future of talent acquisition. Join the Rally today at RallyRecruitmentMarketing.com.
Stories Incorporated, TextRecruit and Workable are sponsors of Rally. Their sponsorship fee helps us to create educational content and events on Recruitment Marketing.