Thursday, February 28, 2019
Learn how to create a content marketing plan to influence each stage of the candidate journey! (3.5 hours)
$395 per person
This Rally Course teaches you best practices to create a content marketing plan that will attract top talent and nurture them through your recruiting funnel. With the right content delivered at the right time in the candidate journey, you can inform candidates about your employer value proposition, stay top of mind when they’re ready for a move, encourage candidates to engage on social media, and convert them into qualified applicants and enthusiastic new hires. In our 3.5 hour, instructor-led online course, you’ll learn:
- The 4 content categories that every content marketing plan should include
- The 6 essential content types you need to influence the candidate journey from awareness to hire
- Pro tips to create, curate and repurpose employee stories so that your content calendar is always full
- The top questions that candidates want answered from employers at every stage
- The difference between top of the funnel, middle of the funnel and bottom of the funnel content, why you probably have it wrong, and how to fix it
- Metrics to track and analyze your content plan to ensure your success
- Hands-on Exercise: Map your content plan to a candidate journey map (template included)
- Live Q&A: Answer all your content marketing questions to hit the ground running!
This live training class is limited to 10 participants, so reserve your seat today!
Why Learn Content Marketing?
What is it? Content Marketing is the practice of creating and sharing content that’s valuable to the target candidate personas you want to attract, with the goal of influencing candidates to take some action with your employer brand, like visit your careers site, join your talent community, apply for a job or refer a friend.
How is it used in Recruitment Marketing? By publishing and promoting content that’s relevant to your candidate personas, you can help candidates discover your employer brand in the channels they use, like when they search for key topics online, seek career advice, read industry trends or follow social media. Every piece of content and information that candidates consume about your talent brand shapes their perception of your company, your values and your culture. If job seekers like what they read and see, they may consider you as a potential employer, for themselves or a colleague. As a result, content marketing has become one of the essential strategies used in Recruitment Marketing and a must-have skill for everyone in talent acquisition, recruiting and human resources.
About our Instructor
“Lori Sylvia is a terrific speaker and truly engages with her audience.”
—Allan Miller, Asst. Manager of Candidate Experience, Norfolk Southern Corporation
“Lori is very smart and knows her profession. Would suggest anyone to join her workshops and conferences.”
—Jess Schuster, Manager of Candidate Engagement, Northwell Health
“Lori is a fantastic facilitator and the content was thoughtful and actionable. So many great takeaways!”
—Beth Hoggard, Sr. Manager of Talent Attraction, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants