Exclusively for Clinch Customers
Learn the essential elements of lead nurturing and create outstanding nurture campaigns in just 3.5 hours!
Up to 10 people – $3,950
This Rally Course teaches you the essentials of lead nurture strategy so that you’re ready to use this marketing best practice with your Clinch platform to gain an edge in recruiting passive talent. With the right email marketing campaigns, you can re-engage previous applicants in your ATS and invite contacts in your Clinch CRM to apply for jobs, attend recruiting events and refer their friends. In our 3.5 hour, instructor-led online course, you’ll learn:
- How other Clinch customers are successfully adopting this best practice
- What content will influence candidates at each stage in their journey
- Ways to segment your Clinch talent database to target your messages
- How workflow works to automate your outreach
- The rules for personalizing emails, and mistakes you should avoid
- Metrics to track and analyze to ensure your success
- Hands-on Exercise: Plan your email nurture campaign (template included)
- Live Q&A: Answer all your questions to hit the ground running!
This live 3.5 hour training class, offered in partnership with Clinch, is limited to 10 participants and is scheduled at your convenience. Contact Clinch today.
Why Learn Lead Nurturing?
When we look for marketing best practices to help us better attract and recruit talent, lead nurturing should top our list. Lead nurturing uses email marketing to build relationships with candidates to ensure that your employer brand stays top of mind. The goal is to send relevant and timely content that will convert interested candidates in your talent network from the top of the recruiting funnel into a new hire, keep your talent pipeline warm for future jobs, drive attendance at recruitment events and seek referrals from your community. As a result, lead nurture is being adopted in Recruitment Marketing to help drive more qualified applicants at a faster time to fill!
About our Instructor
“Lori Sylvia is a terrific speaker and truly engages with her audience.”
—Allan Miller, Asst. Manager of Candidate Experience, Norfolk Southern Corporation
“Lori is very smart and knows her profession. Would suggest anyone to join her workshops and conferences.”
—Jess Schuster, Manager of Candidate Engagement, Northwell Health
“Lori is a fantastic facilitator and the content was thoughtful and actionable. So many great takeaways!”
—Beth Hoggard, Sr. Manager of Talent Attraction, Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants