Rally Inc. (“Company,” “Rally,” or “We”) respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
Rally offers various services to provide businesses and individuals access to a rich collection of resources related to recruitment marketing including the “Rally Inside” software tool, community and practitioner discussion forums, blogs, product reviews, demos, our awards program, training and other educational content and events. The services include subscriptions to the Rally Inside tool, access to our website at https://RallyRecruitmentMarketing.com and any related website or domain operated by Company (the “Sites”).
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Sites and services:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, company name, job title, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social profiles, blog posts and other content that you have submitted and viewed, your opinion rating of content, your use and review of products, services and events, or your questions and/or responses to questions (“personal information”);
- that is about you or your company but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Sites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through our Sites. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Automatically as Users view and access their content and links that are tracked through Rally Inside.
- From third parties, such as our business partners and third party service providers with whom you have authorized us to collect data.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Sites or services may include:
- Information that you provide about yourself and your company when you use the Rally Inside software tool as part of your Rally Inside subscription.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes without limitation information provided at the time of downloading content, registering for an event, subscribing to our email list or becoming a contributor or a member.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for feedback or research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Sites. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Sites.
- Information regarding your use of the Sites including search queries, Site navigation information and access to Site content.
- Information you enter into our Sites so that we can provide Services to you.
You also may provide information to be published, displayed or transmitted (hereinafter, “posted”) on public or member’s only areas of the Sites, or transmitted to other users of the Sites or third parties (collectively, “Interactive Content”). Your Interactive Content is posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk; we cannot control the actions of other users of the Sites with whom you may choose to share your Interactive Content.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies and Other Technologies
As you use our Sites and services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, such as:
- Details of your visits to our Sites, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Sites.
- Information about your computer or mobile device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our Sites, services and user experience by enabling us, amongst other things, to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Customize our Sites according to your individual interests.
- Speed up searches and access to information.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
- Improve and provide future services and product offerings.
- Develop and provide industry benchmarks.
- Help our sponsors and business partners to provide products and services to you.
- Determine what products and services you purchase, use and enjoy.
- Understand your buying preferences and interest in buying products and services.
The technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Sites may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Sites.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Sites and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Sites and their content to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To enable our sponsors and business partners to market their products and services to you.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information.
- To provide you with notices about your subscriptions to the Services.
- To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive and community features on our Sites.
- To create and provide anonymized industry benchmarks.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We never sell your personal information or provide it to others for marketing purposes without your prior consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose anonymous and aggregated information about our users and subscribers, and other information that does not identify any individual, without restriction as part of the Rally Inside software offering, for the purposes of product research, to improve our services, and for other commercial purposes.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you provide information to use in community forums, we will transmit that information to the community.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rally, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to info at rallyrecruitmentmarketing dot com, or write us at Rally LLC, 9C Medway Road #233, Milford, MA 01757.
Information from Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Sites or on or through any of its features/register on the Sites, use any of the interactive or public comment features of the Sites or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your passwords confidential and being careful about giving out information in public areas of the Sites like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Sites.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Sites via the internet. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Sites or via the services.